If you are interested in any of our services at Playtime you should take the following steps:
- Contact management to view our setting
- Discuss with the manager availability of places, days and times.
- Complete an enrolment form and return to Playtime with a £50 deposit (which will be taken off your first bill).
- Arrange for your child’s new key person to visit you in your home
- Begin leaving your child in for short periods of time in Nursery (agreed with by the manager). At least a 2 week period is recommended for babies.
- Sign a contract with Playtime for your child’s place.
- Complete a Direct Debit mandate for payment of your childcare bill.
- Find out if you are eligible for Family Working Tax credit, childcare vouchers or Tax free childcare. Talk to the people at www.employersforchildcare.org for free advice.